“What the caterpillar calls the end,
the rest of the world calls a butterfly”
– Lao Tzu
Nagsisimula ko ng ma experience ang mga benefits ng pagiging postive thinker, I became more aware of my thoughts and my feelings. Nagbago mga pananaw ko sa buhay in a better way and continues to do so as I learn more. I still experience negative feelings, though it doesn’t happen as often and as distressingly as before. I now know how to think myself into feeling better. Madalas akong nanonood ng mga inspiring shows, yung madami akong natutunan about life. Madami akong nakuhang tips sa mga tv shows, books, internet coloumnist na sinusubaybayan ko talaga, and masarap ang pakiramdam kung maibabahagi ko ang ilan sa inyo:
1. Talk to yourself positively. – Sabihin mo sa sarili mong “Im good.” “Im great.” “Magaling ako dito.” just feel good when you say these things to yourself.
2. Be grateful for something – magpasalamat ka kung anong meron ka sa buhay mo, mga gamit na nakuha mo dahil pinaghirapan mo, mga tao sa buhay mo, or kahit ang mga simpleng bagay tulad ng nakakalakad ka, nakakapagsalita ka, kumakain ka three (3) times a day. Being thankful for anything puts you in an attitude of appreciation and receiving.
3. Connect with the past. – Alalahanin mo lahat ng magagandang bagay na ngyari sa buhay mo. You can also look at the difficult times in your past and identify at least one good thing that you got out of a bad situation. All events have a positive side, even the negative ones.
4. Be Optimistic – it’s a choice we have to make — to focus on the positive and to surround ourself with people who avoid the negative spiral of complaining and whining. If you’re not happy, quit whining and do something about it!
5. Support Group – gather friends, or circle of friends na may katulad mong pananaw sa buhay. Mga kaibigang maasahan mo pagdating sa mga emotional na bagay.
I hope itong mga tips na to could assist you greatly in your way in becoming a more positive person.
Warning: Prolonged use of positive thinking may create a permanent positive attitude.🙂